It’s been a loooooong time since the Cookoo watch iOS app received an update. So long, in fact, we’ve mostly forgotten about it. While it’s a good product in practice, up until now it has lacked a lot of features promised at CES. But today, a new update has dropped bringing with it some very important new features.
- In-app Notification center
- Twitter support (Finally!)
- “My Accounts” (account manager for social services like Facebook and Twitter)
- “My Settings” (allows management of things like camera settings
Other improvements and enhancements come to the watch/app’s notification customization options…
- Enable music control on/off switch
- Twitter mention on/off switch
- Calendar event on/off switch
- Reminder on/off switch
- Alarm on/off switch
- Timer on/off switch
No mention of Android support yet.
The Cookoo watch is an affordable, stylish smart watch that until now has felt a bit incomplete and almost abandoned. But after today’s update, we’re eager to once again strap it on our wrist and walk around with it on with a new sense of pride. Any Cookoo users care to report their experience with the new update?
Get the update now – App Store